Body / Face
Fat dissolve Aqualyx treatment performed by our Aesthetic Doctor
Dedicated for: Excess fat, Gynecomastia, Lipoma, Weak Chin
Injection lipolysis is the removal of fat without a scalpel.
Fat dissolve Aqualyx treatment performed by our Aesthetic Doctor basic treatment informations
Time15min - 45min
Treatments in series*Individual
Prices start from£199
*May vary depending on skin condition and other elements
About Fat dissolve Aqualyx treatment performed by our Aesthetic Doctor
Aqualyx is currently the only substance registered in the reduction of adipose tissue, using the intralipotherapy method. Contrary to the substances used in aesthetic medicine so far, it has the official European registration for the injection of adipose tissue.
Is Fat dissolve Aqualyx treatment performed by our Aesthetic Doctor a treatment for you?
- the need for modeling and firming the figure
- double chin
- loss of skin firmness in the chin area
- the occurrence of local body fat, resistant to diet and exercise
- severe kidney and liver diseases
- diabetes with vascular disorders
- blood clotting disorders
- constant use of anticoagulants
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- autoimmune diseases, e.g., thyroid disease
- chronic infections
- allergies and hypersensitivity to benzoic acid, soy or vitamin B, E
Fat dissolve Aqualyx treatment performed by our Aesthetic Doctor effects
- loss of a few cm in circumference at the injection site
- better metabolism of skin cells
- better microcirculation
- stimulation of skin regeneration
Fat dissolve Aqualyx treatment performed by our Aesthetic Doctor pricing
How does the procedure look like?
The procedure consists in injecting the area with adipose tissue with a special needle – from only one or possibly two injection sites – i.e. during the procedure the patient is pricked with the needle up to two times. This allows for a significant reduction in the risk of complications, which quite often occur during the so-called “injection lipolysis” techniques used to date.
Will I stay in the hospital after the procedure?
The treatment does not require hospitalization or convalescence - after the procedure, the patient can return to everyday activities.
How long do the treatment fetuses last?
With proper diet and physical activity, the effects of injection lipolysis are permanent.
How soon will I see the results of the treatment?
The effects can be seen after the first treatment.